The Bauxite School Board will meet at 7 p.m on Sept. 30 in the Middle School Professional Development Room.
A reception to recognize retiring board members will begin at 6:30 p.m.
The agenda for the regular meeting includes:
- Reorganization of the board and a welcome for new member Michael Vocque.
- Approval of monthly expenditures.
- A revenue and expenditure report made this year through Aug. 2013, in various categories, will be reviewed by board members.
- The current student count for the district will be reviewed.
- A minority recruitment plan will be presented by Bridget Chitwood.
- The board will consider a legal transfer for a student from the Bryant School District.
- Mary Michal Duncan will present the 2013-2014 budget.
- The board will enter an executive session to discuss hiring and resignations in the district.